What Is Contour Light?
Contour Light is the latest advancement in non-invasive body contouring and skin rejuvenation technology. Naturally slim, shape and tone all areas of the body safely without surgery or pain. Contour Light is effective on body areas that are resistant to diet and exercise: waist, hips, thighs, arms and chin.
Unlike ultrasound, radio frequency, laser light, or freezing, LED-based therapies like the Contour Light do not cause cellular damage. Not only does the Contour Light not cause damage or pain, it has actually been shown to promote a natural healing response in the body.
The Contour Light delivers both mid-600nm and infrared light via high-powered, German-made, surface mount microchip LEDs that are imbedded in a soft and flexible pad. The pads can be easily applied to any area of the body, conforming to the contours of a patient. Because of the Contour Light’s patent-protected reflective coating, the light that would normally bounce off the skin is reflected back, resulting in a much higher retention of light energy than with other similar devices. No other system has this reflective coating. A Contour Light session is pain-free, with no heat or discomfort, and is safe to operate for both the patient and the technician.
Body Slimming (cellulite reduction and topical contouring)
Fat hoarding around abdomen and waist
Leg obesity and cellulite deposit
Fatty arms with skin laxity
How It Works
Contour Light stimulates the mitochrondria of the fat cell which generates a signal that opens the transient pores of the cell wall, resulting in a release of the contents of the cell: triglycerides, fatty acids, glycerol and water. The fat cell deflates much like a balloon that is emptied of its air volume.
Contour Light is the latest advancement in light emitting diode (LED) technology and is exceptionally effective on all body areas due to its unique pad design. The large, soft and flexible pads will contour to the shape of the human body, allowing the light source to be as close as possible to the skin; the optimum way to deliver photonic energy. The wavelengths of 635nm and 880nm light are emitted by the pads of the Contour Light system, combining the beneficial aspects of both frequencies to attain optimal results.
The Contour Light incorporates a reflective surface which traps and redirects light energy back into the tissue. Because the reflective coating is only available on the Contour Light, there is no other LED-based system available on the market that delivers and retains more mid-600nm and infrared light energy.
Our skin is flexible or elastic. The expansive and contractive quality of our skin is a result of connective tissue. Our connective tissue contains a protein called collagen that provides structure for our skin. As we age, the production of collagen decreases and our skin loses elasticity and wrinkles form. Cells called fibroblasts are needed to create the collagen that keeps skin resilient and healthy. Research indicates that fibroblast cells are increased when using LED light—resulting in collagen formation to repair skin and reduce wrinkles.
You may have heard that light damages the skin. This is definitely true with UV light. But red and near infrared light therapy, on the other hand, can actually change your skin in positive ways. Research shows that light therapy can both benefit the look of skin and heal the underlying issue that is causing the condition. When red and near infrared light is absorbed by the skin, it stimulates new skin cells to grow in a healthier way, provides protection against damage, and helps heal a variety of skin problems.
Dr. Hassel Supervised Weight Loss- Contour Light
1.Treatments cannot be scheduled closer than 48 hours together. We do see better results when 2 to 3 treatments are done in a week’s time.
2. Do not eat 2 hours before or 2 hours after each treatment.
3. Exercise immediately after each treatment (whole body vibration, 5 minutes on an elliptical machine, brisk 5-minute walk, etc.)
4. Whole Body Cryotherapy sessions immediately following Contour Light sessions maximize weight loss and inches loss results.
5. Maintain a healthy diet of low carbohydrates / low fat that is designed, at a minimum, to maintain your weight and not cause you to gain weight.
6. Drink at least 120 ounces of water per day (0.5 ounces of water for each pound of body weight) the day of your treatments.
7. Reduce or eliminate alcohol consumption while receiving these treatments (alcohol interferes with liver function, reducing its ability to process fatty acids).
8. No lotions or creams on the body parts you will be treating.
9. What to wear during treatment: Bathing suit or under garments if your comfortable wearing just that. Keeping in mind where ever you want to lose inches the light has to be emitting on the skin.
WHO SHOULD NOT USE CONTOUR LIGHT?
The following conditions are contraindications to Contour Light:
Pregnant woman or breastfeeding
Fatty Liver Disease
HIV / AIDs